Sunday 18 January 2015

Happy 2015

Happy 2015 to all my dear friends.
I have been working hard behind the scenes, hibernating in a creative way, trying to stay focused for the year ahead.
I have decided that a lot of my time is being dedicated to creating the puppet troop and theatre this year. But also concentrating on the etsy shop, and only selling rabbit themed items for a while.
The shop has recently been 're stocked , and I will add things regularly.
I want to wish you all a fabulous creative journey this year, here's to us all :)
Xxx

4 comments:

Partofyourstory said...

Ooohhh, i love that rabbit in the red shoe...exquisite. Hope you're well Deborah. I saw your message re shop in Cardigan (was down there a few weeks ago in "Newport" - Went to Fishguard - how are your plans for a shop going?) xx

Deborah Darling said...

hi Tina :)
still waiting at the moment, as the landlord is taking his time, but I will let you know as soon as I have one, you will have to let me know next time you are down and we can meet up for tea and cake--my treat :) I am doing well thankyou, just making lots of rabbit things for the shop and hopefully puppets for me too :) lots of love and light to you and yours xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Deborah,
Love the bunny, can't wait to see all your new bits, hope you had a lovely Christmas x

Deborah Darling said...

Hi sweetie, yes i have alot of new work coming, everything on a rabbit theme and lots of bunnies in shoe cars :) I had a lovely christmas thank you, I hope you did too, lots of love to you all xxx