Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas time at darling H.Q.......

Its all very headless chicken time here, but I thought you might like to see the homestead , with the decks up :


here we have the little prim bird tree, that sits in the kitchen ......


then theres the tall slender artifical tree , that houses our vintage glass bauble collection--Mr Finn did this tree, I was most impressed--I didnt have to change a thing !


mostly vintage , with a little bit of the new....


its hiding the wall clock, but space is a little tight in our cottage, but cosie :)


blackberry and white chocolate muffins to eat ( I needed space in the freezer, so it was a nice make with the blackberries )


Our lovely town of Cardigan.......


the real tree in the dinning room , smelling of pine and holding home made decorations....
Dottie-May, dressed this tree and very nice too !



and my ingle nook, showing my stencils for the windows .....


fingers crossed we get everything done in time,

hugs and squeezes to you all,
love
Miss D
x X x

3 comments:

Valerie H. said...

I love your decorations in your new cottage. So cozy and heart warming! xo

Debra said...

Oh your home is lovely! It looks like a magazine article. I love all your furry fellows on wheels!

Deborah Darling said...

Thank you girls, I like it to look pretty, but theres plenty of dust, lol :) hugs and squeezes to you both, have a wonderful christmas ! xxxx