Thursday 8 May 2014

Sunshine, and showers, inside and outside the garden studio...... puppets and commissions..

We have all been enjoying the warmer weather, even the rain is lovely, with bright sunshine soon after.


Wolfie and Bunny have enjoyed it too !!


Bunny spent most of her time gnawing through the gazebo ropes !! :)


Peanut and Pecan like to sleep .....

I have been proceeding with my marionette when I can, as I have a lot of commissions to catch up on, but I work on him when I can,


Here I have found the mohair that I will use to make his wig..


Crude big foot sculpt, which will sport a hessian, leather sandal....


crude hand sculpts coming along .....


Shoulder plate with attachment in place....


I do love him !


but the commissions come first, still working on them and getting them out as they become ready....


more news soon, but Happy Days !

x x x

No comments: