Wednesday 7 May 2014

my puppets are coming.......


I cant begin to explain how very much in love with making marionettes I am. Its by far the most fulfilling art making, I have ever done. It brings together all my skills and turns them into magic !

I love making puppets, its a chance for the things I make to actually come to life.

I am currently making the selfish giant ( above ) and its cast of characters, for a production i shall be performing later this year. I will also make it into a you tube mini film too, so you can all see.

I am sure this will be the first of many , I will update you further with the trials and great joys of the creations, more photos coming very soon !

''The world's a theatre, the earth a stage, which God and nature do with actors fill''
                      THOMAS HEYWOOD 1612

I plan to fill my world with puppets :)


x x x

3 comments:

moje lalki waldorfskie said...

I enjoyed reading your post. What a great idea.
Looking forward to seeing more of your current work. Greetings

Anonymous said...

Hey Lovely
I love the Selfish Giant ♥
Lauren

Deborah Darling said...

thank you Krystyna and lauren, I am enjoying the process so much :) lots more to come xxx