Wednesday 26 March 2014

a new addition......... and new works underway......


Heres my new additon, little Miss Bunny, her and wolfie and the puglets are getting along wonderfully .


Shes very intelligent, she came to me aged 6 weeks and has only been here a week and is running the place !


Heres a  cute new fellow , I plan to make several smaller bears like this, he can be seen here gathering the easter mohair chicks that are underway....


I am developing an antique style of bear too, a more traditional looking type, still work to be done, but getting there....



Here in the dim evening light they all look on...


I have also been working on orders, most have gone out or are about to very soon, and I thank everyone for being so kind and waiting patiently.



More works and finished items coming soon !

TTFN

xxx

3 comments:

Vintage Jane said...

Little Miss is sooo cute! Your new creations are lovely ...
M x

Deborah Darling said...

Thank you Lovely xxx

a writers flight of fancy said...

Adorable ! x