Monday 19 August 2013

Rolleston Club Country Gala and Craft Fayre


I am so honoured and very excited to be taking part in the Rolleston Club Country Gala and Craft Fayre, this is an historical event that has been going for a long time and the craft fayre itself will be held in the beautiful St Marys church.


It will be on this coming August bank holiday 12 noon till 5pm and is free to enter, filled with top quality craftsman and ladies from derbyshire. So please come along and support this wonderful event , it will be a great day out for all.


The stalls will be nestled inside this beautiful church, I am looking forwards to seeing my lovely friend Jo, from Hesta Nesta , she will be next door to me and I will be wearing a blindfold, as she sells the most beautiful antique textiles in the uk--she is the best in her field and a very wonderful person. Also Marcus will be there with his fabulous ceramics and many more great vendors, around 20 in total, all hand picked and of the highest quality, you wont be disapointed.


I love churches, they are very moving buildings, filled with peoples thoughts, I am so looking forwards to this event, I hope you can find the time to visit, it will be lovely to see you all :)

(\./)
='.'=
('')('')o

No comments: